Choir Ages 3-5
- 3 year olds sing for a parent/family open house twice a year, at Christmas and in May at the end of the choir year.
- 4 and 5 year old choirs sing occasionally for Wednesday Praise and Adoration worship, as well as during the Christmas season and in May.
- 1st through 6th Grade Choirs sing periodically for Praise and Adoration worship and
- during the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons;
- Music Makers Choir(combined 1st – 3rd grade) and
- Young Musicians Choir (combined 4th – 6th grade) each present one musical/drama during the spring semester.
Graded choirs begin in the fall and continue through the school year. They meet each Wednesday at 5:25
SEE ALL EVENTS